General Dēplux Questions
How does the Dēplux Anti-Aging Device tone my skin? How much current will I feel?
- There are three levels with the Dēplux Anti Aging Device (1-3) and with each level the intensity of the microcurrent increases, starting at 1, the lowest.
- Depending on which level you choose, you will experience a low-level electrical current that stimulates muscle tone at your dermis level. It mimics the microcurrent of your body, stimulating collagen, thereby making your skin look more beautiful and youthful as you sit back and relax to the feel of a light tingling sensation.
When, where and how often do I use a Dēplux device?
- Dēplux devices are safe and gentle enough for everyday use, either morning or night. We recommend using Dēplux devices once in a 24-hour period, for 5-20 minutes per treatment. For the first 60 days we recommend using Dēplux 5 times per week; after 60 days or after desired results are met, we recommend 2-3 times per week for maintenance.
What type of results will I see? How quickly will I see them?
- Most users see results after the first treatment; however results may vary. We recommend taking before/after photos and lifting half of your face to compare. Results are cumulative and optimal results are achieved with regular use. Typical results are improved appearance of contour along the jawline and cheeks, improved appearance of skin tone, softer, firmer and smoother skin and reduction in appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.* Results from one treatment will last 1-3 days.
I do not feel anything when using a Dēplux device. Is that normal?
- YES. If you are using your Dēplux microcurrent device properly, with a layer of Dēplux Primer covering your skin, you should feel a very mild sensation or no sensation at all. The Dēplux devices do not vibrate or contract the muscles; the microcurrent gently stimulates the face with the low-level electrical current. To Troubleshoot: If you are concerned that your Dēplux (microcurrent) device is not working properly, follow these steps. Turn the device on the highest level and place BOTH spheres on your clean, dry face (no primer, moisturizer, etc.) for no longer than ONE audible beep. As a precaution, please do not keep the Dēplux (microcurrent) device on your face without Dēplux Primer for longer than one beep. You should feel a “pinch” or “stinging” sensation which indicates your Dēplux is working properly. TIP: If you start out feeling no sensation, but during the treatment you begin to feel the current, the Dēplux Primer layer may be drying or too thin. Refresh by Dēplux Primer to the areas experiencing sensation. Remember, both spheres must always be touching the skin simultaneously for the treatment to be effective.
Can I change the battery of my Dēplux device?
- No, you don’t have to, we will provide you with a USB charger, and the battery of your Dēplux device cannot be removed or replaced. If you are having issues with your device powering on or holding a charge, please contact ourClient Service Department for Warranty options at email@example.com
Who should/shouldn’t use a Dēplux device?
- The Dēplux Trinity Facial Trainer, Dēplux Mini and Dēplux Classic are contraindicated against and should not be used if you are pregnant, have a pacemaker, electronic implanted device, have epilepsy/seizures or active cancer, or are under the age of 18. If you have any medical concerns, please consult your doctor before using the device.
Can Dēplux devices be used with skincare products?
- YES. All the Dēplux devices work synergistically with many skin care lines. Do not use oil-based skin care products before your Dēplux Trinity Facial Trainer and Dēplux Mini treatment as the oil may prohibit the optimal delivery of microcurrent. For advanced results, apply your favorite Dēplux Serum before you apply the Dēplux Primer.
Can Dēplux devices be used in countries outside of the USA?
- The Dēplux Device power supply accommodates 100-240vac, 50/60Hz which is compatible with virtually all countries. The device comes with a USB plug; a plug adapter may be required for certain countries. A converter is not required. We recommend only using USB Plug-in as generic as this may remain both the number of treatments delivered and the effectiveness of your Dēplux device.
Why doesn’t the Dēplux device contract the muscles? How does it tone them if it doesn’t contract the muscles? How much current will I feel?
- Microcurrent is a low-level electrical current that gently and passively stimulates the muscles, working just under/at the sensory level. It is normal not to feel any sensation during the treatment.
- A slight tingling sensation may be felt in certain areas. Facial sensitivity varies from individual to individual. You can lower or raise the intensity during any segment of the treatment.
If I am planning cosmetic surgery or other procedure, can I use a Dēplux device?
- Dēplux microcurrent devices are FDA-cleared for facial stimulation. For patients who are planning to or have had recent surgical facelifts, laser treatments, Botox and/or injectables, you should consult your doctor before using our device.
How does your Device compare with Others in the Market?
- Our device offers both microcurrent and red light therapy to maximize results. Thus giving you tighter and more beautiful looking skin compared to other leading products in the market at a fraction of the price.
Can I use the device if I have broken capillaries?
- Yes, absolutely! Dēplux Anti Aging Device is not only safe to use on skin with broken capillaries, but helps reduce their appearance on the skin. Additionally, it helps to reduce skin discoloration and dark spots, as well as shrink pores.
How does this Device Compare to Professional Microcurrent Treatments?
- The Dēplux Anti Aging Device works just as well as professional microcurrent treatments you would ﬁnd at a dermatologist or esthetician ofﬁce, only at a fraction of the cost and available for use in the privacy of your own home!
I have rosacea. Is this device ok to use still?
- Yes, it is okay to use the Dēplux Anti Aging Device if you have rosacea ! Our product is safe for use on all skin types.
What Payment Methods do you accept?
- You can make payments on our website using PayPal, Google Pay, Apple Pay, Afterpay or by any Credit Card or Debit Card.
Do you offer a payment plan?
- Yes, we offer a payment plan only available in the USA now! You are able to pay for your Dēplux device over four equal installments using Afterpay. Simply select, “Afterpay,” at the payment method page.
Do you run a credit check for the AfterPay payment plan?
- No, there is no credit check for the payment plan offered. It is simple and very fast. Simply select the, “Afterpay Payment Option” at checkout. Only available in the USA.
Shipping and Tracking Payment
How much is my shipping?
- Shipping is automatically calculated prior to submitting your payment information. Simply add items to your cart and proceed to the Checkout page where you will be offered Shipping Method choices and their prices.
Where is my tracking number?
- Your tracking number is located in your email confirmation. You can check the status of your shipment on the UPS website.
Do you ship internationally?
- Yes, Dēplux shipping is delighted to ship internationally as well as across North America, South America, Central America, Europe, Australia, Middle East, Asia etc. We ship to over 180+ countries worldwide. We offer fasted shipping for international customers for door-to-door delivery with in-house custom clearance included . Please check the rate as below
- UPS Worldwide Expedite Shipping 2-5 Business Days - $27
- USPS First Class Mail Int. ( 7-14 Business Days) - FREE
When will my order ship and when will I receive it?
- Please see each individual item page for more information on the availability of each item. Also, after placing your order, you may click the "My Account / Order Status" link at the top right hand side of our site to track the status of your order. You will receive shipment confirmation when your order has shipped and tracking information within 24-48 hours of shipment.
- Most orders are processed within 24-72 hours of receipt (Processing time does not include weekend days or federal holidays). Orders with Rush Shipping will be processed and shipped the same day if received by 9am PST. Please see our shipping page for more information.
Return and Warranty
Can I cancel my order?
- Yes! After you place an order, you are able to change or edit your order up to 59 minutes after it was initially placed. You can do so through your order confirmation page (clicking “View Your Order”) or through your Deplux.co account.
What is your return policy?
- Device and Attachment purchases made directly from Deplux.co have a 60 Day Money Back Guarantee. Primers and Skin Care can be returned within 30 days of purchase. If you are dissatisfied for any reason, please contact a representative to assist you.
- Purchases made from other retailers must be returned to said retailer for refund. If you require warranty replacement or repair, please contact a representative.
Do I need to keep my receipt?
- We recommend that you retain your purchase — whether from Deplux.co or another retailer — in the event that you need to return your purchase.
How do I return my product?
- Please contact our customer service department at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we are only able to issue refunds for Dēplux products purchased directly from Deplux.co. If purchased from another retailer, please contact them directly for information on their return policy.
What does the warranty cover?
- Every Dēplux device includes a 60-day money-back guarantee and a one (1) year warranty covering any manufacturer related problems resulting from everyday use of the product. An extended 2-year warranty is available for purchase (must be purchased before original one-year warranty has expired) by contacting a representative at email@example.com.
- Please note that the warranty is void on the following: - Products purchased, new or used, from unauthorized distributors or through unauthorized distribution channels - Damages due to misuse, improper maintenance or repair, using alternate voltage source, or unauthorized modifications If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our customer service department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do I register my warranty?
To register your warranty, follow these steps below:
- Visit Deplux.co Click on the “warranty” tab located at the top of the Dēplux website. Through this tab, you ﬁnd the warranty registration form.
- Fill out all of the contact information and product details.
- Hit the “submit button” located at the bottom of the form.
Dēplux Leave-On Gel Primers
Do I have to use your Dēplux Primer? What does it do?
- Dēplux Gel Primers as they are specifically formulated to deliver the best results with the Dēplux Trinity Facial Trainer and Dēplux Mini devices. Gel Primers are what actually conduct the microcurrent and are necessary for treatment. Without the Primer, the current is not penetrating the skin. Additionally, no testing has been done without Gel Primers so results are unknown.
How much Dēplux Primer should be applied to my face?
- A thin layer should be applied, enough for the Dēplux device to glide easily, without pulling your skin. Keep the Dēplux Primer moist by spraying the Dēplux Optimizing Mist or applying more Dēplux Primer. Apply in sections to direct area of treatment to avoid the Dēplux Primer from drying out.
Can I use another gel or serum with my Dēplux Device?
- This specially formulated serum will effectively deliver bursts of energy and will continue those skin benefits throughout the day. There is no other serum like it - trust us!